We acknowledge the Kimmelman Center for financial support and Dr. Isabelle Weissbuch and Roy Ziblat for assistance at the HASYLAB synchrotron facility (Hamburg) to which we are grateful for beamtime. We thank Dr. Sharly Fleischer for help with the laser and discussions. We are indebted to Dr. Gerald Brezesinski for conducting IRRAS measurements on the peptide films at the Max Planck Institute for Research on Colloids and Surfaces, Golm (Germany).
Laser-Induced Alignment of Self-Assembled Films of an Oligopeptide β Sheet on the Water Surface†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2404–2407, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Birman, A., Kjaer, K., Prior, Y., Nevo, I. and Leiserowitz, L. (2010), Laser-Induced Alignment of Self-Assembled Films of an Oligopeptide β Sheet on the Water Surface. Angew. Chem., 122: 2404–2407. doi: 10.1002/ange.200905927
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2009
- Kimmelman Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!