This work was supported by the Swedish Research Council (VR), the European Research Council (ERC FP7/2007-2013 no. 203952), the Research Foundations of Carl Trygger and Kristina Stenborg, and the EPSRC. We thank Dr. C. J. Wilson (Oxford) for synthesis of compound P2.
Photochromic Supramolecular Memory With Nondestructive Readout†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 1898–1901, March 1, 2010
How to Cite
Kärnbratt, J., Hammarson, M., Li, S., Anderson, Harry L., Albinsson, B. and Andréasson, J. (2010), Photochromic Supramolecular Memory With Nondestructive Readout. Angew. Chem., 122: 1898–1901. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906088
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2009
- Swedish Research Council (VR)
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC FP7/2007-2013 no. 203952
- Research Foundations of Carl Trygger and Kristina Stenborg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!