We gratefully acknowledge The Scripps Research Institute, the National Institutes of Health (NIGMS, 1 R01 GM084019-02), Amgen, and Eli Lilly for financial support. We thank the A. P. Sloan Foundation for a fellowship (J.-Q.Y.), and the Bristol Myers Squibb for a graduate fellowship (M.W.).
Pd0/PR3-Catalyzed Arylation of Nicotinic and Isonicotinic Acid Derivatives†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1297–1299, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Wasa, M., Worrell, Brady T. and Yu, J.-Q. (2010), Pd0/PR3-Catalyzed Arylation of Nicotinic and Isonicotinic Acid Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 122: 1297–1299. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906104
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2009
- The Scripps Research Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- 1 R01 GM084019-02
- Eli Lilly
- the Bristol Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!