We thank Dr. Justin Ragains for helpful advice and Alex Chudnovsky for assistance with tissue culture. This research was supported in part by NIH grants U01-HL080731, T32-CA79443, P50-CA86355, and RO1-EB010011.
Bioorthogonal Turn-On Probes for Imaging Small Molecules inside Living Cells†
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 16, pages 2931–2934, April 6, 2010
How to Cite
Devaraj, Neal K., Hilderbrand, S., Upadhyay, R., Mazitschek, R. and Weissleder, R. (2010), Bioorthogonal Turn-On Probes for Imaging Small Molecules inside Living Cells. Angew. Chem., 122: 2931–2934. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906120
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01-HL080731, T32-CA79443, P50-CA86355, RO1-EB010011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!