Generous financial support by the MPG, the Chemical Genomics Center (CGC) of the MPG, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Kekulé-stipend to S.B.), the Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation (fellowships to G.O’N. and M.D.B.F.), the Fonds de Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies Québec (fellowship to C.G.), and F. Hoffmann–La Roche, Basel, is gratefully acknowledged. We sincerely thank the NMR, X-ray, and chromatography departments of our Institute for excellent support over the entire duration of this project, the ANKA Angstroemquelle, Karlsruhe, for the provision of beamtime, and Prof. R. J. Andersen, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, for an exchange of information.
Total Synthesis of Spirastrellolide F Methyl Ester—Part 2: Macrocyclization and Completion of the Synthesis†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 121, Issue 52, pages 10130–10134, December 21, 2009
How to Cite
Benson, S., Collin, M.-P., O'Neil, Gregory W., Ceccon, J., Fasching, B., Fenster, Michaël D. B., Godbout, C., Radkowski, K., Goddard, R. and Fürstner, A. (2009), Total Synthesis of Spirastrellolide F Methyl Ester—Part 2: Macrocyclization and Completion of the Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 121: 10130–10134. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906122
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2009
- Chemical Genomics Center (CGC) of the MPG
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!