Financial support of this work from the Deutsche Forschungsge-meinschaft, the Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg, and the National Institutes of Health (GM035906) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank F. Bonina for technical support and V. Brecht for NMR spectroscopy.
Enantioselective Intermolecular Aldehyde–Ketone Cross-Coupling through an Enzymatic Carboligation Reaction†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2439–2442, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Lehwald, P., Richter, M., Röhr, C., Liu, H.-w. and Müller, M. (2010), Enantioselective Intermolecular Aldehyde–Ketone Cross-Coupling through an Enzymatic Carboligation Reaction. Angew. Chem., 122: 2439–2442. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906181
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsge-meinschaft
- Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM035906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!