These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hexameric Palladium(II) Terpyridyl Metallomacrocycles: Assembly with 4,4′-Bipyridine and Characterization by TWIM Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, pages 6689–6694, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Perera, S., Li, X., Soler, M., Schultz, A., Wesdemiotis, C., Moorefield, Charles N. and Newkome, George R. (2010), Hexameric Palladium(II) Terpyridyl Metallomacrocycles: Assembly with 4,4′-Bipyridine and Characterization by TWIM Mass Spectrometry. Angew. Chem., 122: 6689–6694. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906198
We thank the National Science Foundation for generous financial support (grant nos. CHE-0517909 and 0833087 to C.W., no. DMR-0705015 to G.R.N., and no. DMR-0821313 for the purchase of the instrument for the TWIM-MS studies). We gratefully acknowledge the expertise of Dr. Mingming Guo, Solid State NMR Manager at The University of Akron for his help with the 2D-DOSY NMR experiments. We are grateful to Dr. Thomas Wyttenbach and Prof. Michael T. Bowers for helpful discussions on collision cross sections in ion-mobility experiments. TWIM=traveling wave ion mobility.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0517909, 0833087, DMR-0705015, DMR-0821313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!