This work was supported by a generous grant from the National Institutes of Health (GM 48498). We wish to thank Dr. Joseph H. Reibenspies (Texas A&M University) for acquiring the X-ray crystal structure of 34, and Dr. Richard Shoemaker (University of Colorado) for expert assistance with acquiring NMR spectroscopy data.
A Concise Formal Synthesis of Diazonamide A by the Stereoselective Construction of the C10 Quaternary Center†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2447–2450, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Mai, C.-K., Sammons, Matthew F. and Sammakia, T. (2010), A Concise Formal Synthesis of Diazonamide A by the Stereoselective Construction of the C10 Quaternary Center. Angew. Chem., 122: 2447–2450. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906318
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 48498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!