We thank the Swedish Research Council, K & A Wallenberg Foundation, and the Swedish Energy Agency for financial support of this work.
Evolution of O2 in a Seven-Coordinate RuIV Dimer Complex with a [HOHOH]− Bridge: A Computational Study†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 1817–1821, March 1, 2010
How to Cite
Nyhlén, J., Duan, L., Åkermark, B., Sun, L. and Privalov, T. (2010), Evolution of O2 in a Seven-Coordinate RuIV Dimer Complex with a [HOHOH]− Bridge: A Computational Study. Angew. Chem., 122: 1817–1821. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906439
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
- Swedish Research Council
- K & A Wallenberg Foundation
- Swedish Energy Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!