We gratefully acknowledge funding from the National Science Foundation (CAREER award CHE-0545206) and the University of Oregon. D.W.J. is a Cottrell Scholar of Research Corporation for Science Advancement. This material is based upon work supported by the U.S. Department of Education under Award No. P200A070436 (V.M.C.).
Supramolecular “Transmetalation” Leads to an Unusual Self-Assembled P2L3 Cryptand†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1270–1273, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Cangelosi, Virginia M., Zakharov, Lev N. and Johnson, Darren W. (2010), Supramolecular “Transmetalation” Leads to an Unusual Self-Assembled P2L3 Cryptand. Angew. Chem., 122: 1270–1273. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906460
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0545206
- University of Oregon
- U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: P200A070436
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!