We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the State Basic Research Project of China (grants 2006CB806103 and 2007CB936402), and the Major International Collaboration Project of China for financial support for this work. T.N. acknowledges a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 19051009) and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists B (no. 20710077) from MEXT (Japan).
Ionothermal Synthesis of Extra-Large-Pore Open-Framework Nickel Phosphite 5 H3O⋅[Ni8(HPO3)9Cl3]⋅1.5 H2O: Magnetic Anisotropy of the Antiferromagnetism†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2378–2381, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Xing, H., Yang, W., Su, T., Li, Y., Xu, J., Nakano, T., Yu, J. and Xu, R. (2010), Ionothermal Synthesis of Extra-Large-Pore Open-Framework Nickel Phosphite 5 H3O⋅[Ni8(HPO3)9Cl3]⋅1.5 H2O: Magnetic Anisotropy of the Antiferromagnetism. Angew. Chem., 122: 2378–2381. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906471
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- State Basic Research Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806103, 2007CB936402
- Major International Collaboration Project of China
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!