Financial support from the Dutch–French van Gogh program is gratefully acknowledged. A.M.R. acknowledges the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) for a VENI postdoctoral fellowship. We acknowledge the support of the FELIX staff, in particular Dr. B. Redlich and Dr. A. F. G. van der Meer.
Internal Proton Transfer Leading to Stable Zwitterionic Structures in a Neutral Isolated Peptide†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2382–2385, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Rijs, Anouk M., Ohanessian, G., Oomens, J., Meijer, G., von Helden, G. and Compagnon, I. (2010), Internal Proton Transfer Leading to Stable Zwitterionic Structures in a Neutral Isolated Peptide. Angew. Chem., 122: 2382–2385. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906503
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2009
- Dutch–French van Gogh program
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!