This work was funded by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, the Office of Naval Research, the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, and the National Science Foundation. We thank Profs. G. Olah and S. Prakash for their steady support, and Drs. W. Wilson and R. Wagner for their help and stimulating discussions. Grants of computer time from the Department of Defense High Performance Computing Modernization Program at the Engineer Research and Development (ERDC) and Navy Department of Defense Supercomputing Centers are gratefully acknowledged.
The Syntheses and Structure of the Vanadium(IV) and Vanadium(V) Binary Azides V(N3)4, [V(N3)6]2−, and [V(N3)6]−†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 43, pages 8180–8184, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
Haiges, R., Boatz, J. A. and Christe, K. O. (2010), The Syntheses and Structure of the Vanadium(IV) and Vanadium(V) Binary Azides V(N3)4, [V(N3)6]2−, and [V(N3)6]−. Angew. Chem., 122: 8180–8184. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906537
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Office of Naval Research
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!