This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design and by the Minerva Foundation. The transmission electron microscopy studies were conducted at the Irving and Cherna Moskowitz Center for Nano and Bio-Nano Imaging at the Weizmann Institute of Science.
Molecular Structure–Function Relations of the Optical Properties and Dimensions of Gold Nanoparticle Assemblies†
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 7, pages 1240–1243, February 8, 2010
How to Cite
Kaminker, R., Lahav, M., Motiei, L., Vartanian, M., Popovitz-Biro, R., Iron, Mark A. and van der Boom, Milko E. (2010), Molecular Structure–Function Relations of the Optical Properties and Dimensions of Gold Nanoparticle Assemblies. Angew. Chem., 122: 1240–1243. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906636
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Minerva Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!