We acknowledge financial support from MOST of China (nos. 2008M040400 and 2009DFA30800).
Sensitive Detection of Native Proteins Using Extractive Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 17, pages 3117–3120, April 12, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, H., Yang, S., Li, M., Hu, B., Li, J. and Wang, J. (2010), Sensitive Detection of Native Proteins Using Extractive Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry. Angew. Chem., 122: 3117–3120. doi: 10.1002/ange.200906886
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- MOST of China. Grant Numbers: 2008M040400, 2009DFA30800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!