Financial support from the Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20874036, 20921003), the NSFC for Outstanding Young Scientists (No. 20725415), the 111 project (B06009), and the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808006) is acknowledged.
Giant Nanotubes Loaded with Artificial Peroxidase Centers: Self-Assembly of Supramolecular Amphiphiles as a Tool To Functionalize Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 23, pages 4012–4016, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Zhou, L., Li, J., Luo, Q., Huang, X., Wu, P., Wang, Y., Xu, J., Shen, J. and Liu, J. (2010), Giant Nanotubes Loaded with Artificial Peroxidase Centers: Self-Assembly of Supramolecular Amphiphiles as a Tool To Functionalize Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 122: 4012–4016. doi: 10.1002/ange.200907036
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20874036, 20921003
- NSFC for Outstanding Young Scientists. Grant Number: 20725415
- 111 project. Grant Number: B06009
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB808006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!