Financial support from the Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20874036, 20921003), the NSFC for Outstanding Young Scientists (No. 20725415), the 111 project (B06009), and the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808006) is acknowledged.
Giant Nanotubes Loaded with Artificial Peroxidase Centers: Self-Assembly of Supramolecular Amphiphiles as a Tool To Functionalize Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 23, pages 4012–4016, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Zhou, L., Li, J., Luo, Q., Huang, X., Wu, P., Wang, Y., Xu, J., Shen, J. and Liu, J. (2010), Giant Nanotubes Loaded with Artificial Peroxidase Centers: Self-Assembly of Supramolecular Amphiphiles as a Tool To Functionalize Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 122: 4012–4016. doi: 10.1002/ange.200907036
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20874036, 20921003
- NSFC for Outstanding Young Scientists. Grant Number: 20725415
- 111 project. Grant Number: B06009
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB808006
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.