This research was supported by the Steering Board for Molecular Life Sciences at the University of Oslo (EMBIO) and the Norwegian Research Council (grants 177661V30 and 138370V30; synchrotron-related research in the Oslo region, SYGOR). We thank the team at the Swiss–Norwegian Beamline (BM01) at the ESRF for their valuable help. We also thank Dr. Giorgio Zoppellaro for helpful discussions. QM/MM=quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical.
Tracking Flavin Conformations in Protein Crystal Structures with Raman Spectroscopy and QM/MM Calculations†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2374–2377, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Røhr, Å., Hersleth, H.-P. and Andersson, K. Kristoffer. (2010), Tracking Flavin Conformations in Protein Crystal Structures with Raman Spectroscopy and QM/MM Calculations. Angew. Chem., 122: 2374–2377. doi: 10.1002/ange.200907143
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
- Steering Board for Molecular Life Sciences at the University of Oslo (EMBIO)
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Numbers: 177661V30, 138370V30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!