This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20837001, No. 20525723), Education Department of Liaoning Province (No. 2008T224), and Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT0813).
A Structured Macroporous Silicon/Graphene Heterojunction for Efficient Photoconversion†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 30, pages 5232–5235, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Yu, H., Chen, S., Fan, X., Quan, X., Zhao, H., Li, X. and Zhang, Y. (2010), A Structured Macroporous Silicon/Graphene Heterojunction for Efficient Photoconversion. Angew. Chem., 122: 5232–5235. doi: 10.1002/ange.200907173
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20837001, 20525723
- Education Department of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 2008T224
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0813
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!