This work was financially supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (project number FA 198/6-1). We thank Dr. A. Schier for the revision of the manuscript and W. C. Heraeus GmbH for the donation of chemicals. J.-Q.W. is grateful to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
[Ag(Sn9Sn9)]5−: A Homoleptic Silver Complex of A Dimeric Sn9 Zintl Anion†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, pages 6742–6745, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, J.-Q., Wahl, B. and Fässler, Thomas F. (2010), [Ag(Sn9Sn9)]5−: A Homoleptic Silver Complex of A Dimeric Sn9 Zintl Anion. Angew. Chem., 122: 6742–6745. doi: 10.1002/ange.200907228
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FA 198/6-1
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!