This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the DFG “Catalysts and Catalytic Reactions for Organic Synthesis” (GRK 1038), the Krupp Foundation (Alfried Krupp Award for young university teachers to B.B.), and Novartis (graduate fellowship to K.M.L.). We thank BASF SE, Umicore, Chemtura, and Wacker for generous gifts of chemicals, Dr. M. Keller and Dr. J. Geier for analytical help, and M. Lutterbeck and M. X. Haßler for assistance in the laboratory.
Total Synthesis of (+)-Clavolonine, (−)-Deacetylfawcettiine, and (+)-Acetylfawcettiine†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2417–2420, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Laemmerhold, Kai M. and Breit, B. (2010), Total Synthesis of (+)-Clavolonine, (−)-Deacetylfawcettiine, and (+)-Acetylfawcettiine. Angew. Chem., 122: 2417–2420. doi: 10.1002/ange.200907248
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Krupp Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!