This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), and the Ritsumeikan Global Innovation Research Organization (R-GIRO) project. T.D. acknowledges support from the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan. M.I. acknowledges a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists from JSPS.
Unusual ipso Substitution of Diaryliodonium Bromides Initiated by a Single-Electron-Transfer Oxidizing Process†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 19, pages 3406–3409, April 26, 2010
How to Cite
Dohi, T., Ito, M., Yamaoka, N., Morimoto, K., Fujioka, H. and Kita, Y. (2010), Unusual ipso Substitution of Diaryliodonium Bromides Initiated by a Single-Electron-Transfer Oxidizing Process. Angew. Chem., 122: 3406–3409. doi: 10.1002/ange.200907281
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- Ritsumeikan Global Innovation Research Organization (R-GIRO)
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!