This work was carried out within the Global COE Program of Kyushu University, “Science for Future Molecular Systems”, and was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S; no. 17105003, YN) from the JSPS.
Protonation-Induced Formation of a Stable Singlet Biradicaloid Derived from a Modified Sapphyrin Analogue†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6042–6045, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Ishida, M., Karasawa, S., Uno, H., Tani, F. and Naruta, Y. (2010), Protonation-Induced Formation of a Stable Singlet Biradicaloid Derived from a Modified Sapphyrin Analogue. Angew. Chem., 122: 6042–6045. doi: 10.1002/ange.200907350
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2009
- JSPS. Grant Number: 17105003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!