This research was supported by the CREST project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), for which M.F. is the principal investigator, and also in part by KAKENHI (20044006), JSPS, and the Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), MEXT (Japan). This work has been approved by Photon Factory Program Advisory Committee (Proposal No. 2008G052).
Regioselecitive Huisgen Cycloaddition within Porous Coordination Networks†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2425–2427, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Kawamichi, T., Inokuma, Y., Kawano, M. and Fujita, M. (2010), Regioselecitive Huisgen Cycloaddition within Porous Coordination Networks. Angew. Chem., 122: 2425–2427. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000018
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 20044006
- Global COE Program
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!