We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM062924). We thank Dr. Steve Geib for crystallographic analysis.
Structurally and Stereochemically Diverse Tetrahydropyran Synthesis through Oxidative CH Bond Activation†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 17, pages 3133–3136, April 12, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, L. and Floreancig, Paul E. (2010), Structurally and Stereochemically Diverse Tetrahydropyran Synthesis through Oxidative CH Bond Activation. Angew. Chem., 122: 3133–3136. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000033
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM062924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!