This research was supported in part by the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, R21EB009738. MR–PET=magnetic resonance–positron emission tomography.
Bimodal MR–PET Agent for Quantitative pH Imaging†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 13, pages 2432–2434, March 22, 2010
How to Cite
Frullano, L., Catana, C., Benner, T., Sherry, A. Dean. and Caravan, P. (2010), Bimodal MR–PET Agent for Quantitative pH Imaging. Angew. Chem., 122: 2432–2434. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000075
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: R21EB009738
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!