This work was supported by the ENERCHEM project of the MPI, by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20806065), and by the China Postdoctoral Special Science Foundation funded project (No. 200902630).
Boron- and Fluorine-Containing Mesoporous Carbon Nitride Polymers: Metal-Free Catalysts for Cyclohexane Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 19, pages 3428–3431, April 26, 2010
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhang, J., Wang, X., Antonietti, M. and Li, H. (2010), Boron- and Fluorine-Containing Mesoporous Carbon Nitride Polymers: Metal-Free Catalysts for Cyclohexane Oxidation. Angew. Chem., 122: 3428–3431. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000120
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20806065
- China Postdoctoral Special Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200902630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!