This work was supported by the Council of Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (CW-NWO). P.E.L.G.L. is Research Associate from FRS-FNRS (Belgium). We would like to thank Maarten Smulders and Tom de Greef for stimulating discussions, Tania Larsen for early contributions to the project, and Prof. Alison Rodger and Dr. Matthew Hicks for assisting with flow linear dichroism experiments.
Dilution-Induced Self-Assembly of Porphyrin Aggregates: A Consequence of Coupled Equilibria†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 23, pages 4031–4034, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Helmich, F., Lee, Cameron C., Nieuwenhuizen, Marko M. L., Gielen, Jeroen C., Christianen, Peter C. M., Larsen, A., Fytas, G., Leclère, Philippe E. L. G., Schenning, Albertus P. H. J. and Meijer, E. W. (2010), Dilution-Induced Self-Assembly of Porphyrin Aggregates: A Consequence of Coupled Equilibria. Angew. Chem., 122: 4031–4034. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000162
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2010
- Council of Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (CW-NWO)
- FRS-FNRS (Belgium)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!