This research was performed within the framework of the CatchBio program. We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Smart Mix Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. E.J.M.H. and V.D. thank the Technology Foundation STW, the applied-science division of NWO. NWO-NCF and NWO-Dubble are acknowledged for access to computing and XAS facilities, respectively.
Glucose Activation by Transient Cr2+ Dimers†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 14, pages 2584–2588, March 29, 2010
How to Cite
Pidko, Evgeny A., Degirmenci, V., van Santen, Rutger A. and Hensen, Emiel J. M. (2010), Glucose Activation by Transient Cr2+ Dimers. Angew. Chem., 122: 2584–2588. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000250
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2010
- Smart Mix Program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!