This work was financially supported by the Exploratory Research for Advanced Technology (ERATO) program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
Electrochemical Characterization of a Single Electricity-Producing Bacterial Cell of Shewanella by Using Optical Tweezers†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, pages 6746–6749, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, H., Newton, Greg J., Nakamura, R., Hashimoto, K. and Nakanishi, S. (2010), Electrochemical Characterization of a Single Electricity-Producing Bacterial Cell of Shewanella by Using Optical Tweezers. Angew. Chem., 122: 6746–6749. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000315
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!