Support has been provided in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (19105002), the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan).
Chiral Tetrafluorobenzobarrelenes as Effective Ligands for Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric 1,4-Addition of Arylboroxines to β,β-Disubstituted α,β-Unsaturated Ketones†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 23, pages 4061–4063, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Shintani, R., Takeda, M., Nishimura, T. and Hayashi, T. (2010), Chiral Tetrafluorobenzobarrelenes as Effective Ligands for Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric 1,4-Addition of Arylboroxines to β,β-Disubstituted α,β-Unsaturated Ketones. Angew. Chem., 122: 4061–4063. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000467
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 19105002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!