We are grateful to Prof. Osamu Ishitani of the Tokyo Institute of Technology for the very helpful discussion and experimental support.
Visible-Light-Induced Selective CO2 Reduction Utilizing a Ruthenium Complex Electrocatalyst Linked to a p-Type Nitrogen-Doped Ta2O5 Semiconductor†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 30, pages 5227–5231, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Sato, S., Morikawa, T., Saeki, S., Kajino, T. and Motohiro, T. (2010), Visible-Light-Induced Selective CO2 Reduction Utilizing a Ruthenium Complex Electrocatalyst Linked to a p-Type Nitrogen-Doped Ta2O5 Semiconductor. Angew. Chem., 122: 5227–5231. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000613
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!