Work in our laboratory on cyclic conotoxins is supported by grants from the Australian Research Council (ARC) and the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). D.J.C. is a NHMRC Principal Research Fellow. R.J.C. is a NHMRC Biomedical Career Development Award Fellow. We gratefully acknowledge access to the facilities of the ARC Special Research Centre for Functional and Applied Genomics.
The Engineering of an Orally Active Conotoxin for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 37, pages 6695–6698, September 3, 2010
How to Cite
Clark, Richard J., Jensen, J., Nevin, Simon T., Callaghan, Brid P., Adams, David J. and Craik, David J. (2010), The Engineering of an Orally Active Conotoxin for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain. Angew. Chem., 122: 6695–6698. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000620
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!