A.V. and L.P. gratefully acknowledge Fondazione Cariplo for financial support. A portion of this research, at Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences (STEM), was sponsored by the Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy and by the Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy under contract with UT-Battelle, LLC (G.M.V.).
Selective Oxidation of Glycerol under Acidic Conditions Using Gold Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 26, pages 4601–4604, June 14, 2010
How to Cite
Villa, A., Veith, Gabriel M. and Prati, L. (2010), Selective Oxidation of Glycerol under Acidic Conditions Using Gold Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 122: 4601–4604. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000762
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
- Fondazione Cariplo
- Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy
- Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!