We are grateful for funding from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20703049, 20733007, 20873165, and 50973118) and the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808004 and 2009CB930802).
A Rapid Aqueous Fluoride Ion Sensor with Dual Output Modes†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 29, pages 5035–5038, July 5, 2010
How to Cite
Hu, R., Feng, J., Hu, D., Wang, S., Li, S., Li, Y. and Yang, G. (2010), A Rapid Aqueous Fluoride Ion Sensor with Dual Output Modes. Angew. Chem., 122: 5035–5038. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000790
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20703049, 20733007, 20873165, 50973118
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808004, 2009CB930802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!