We are grateful for funding from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20703049, 20733007, 20873165, and 50973118) and the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808004 and 2009CB930802).
A Rapid Aqueous Fluoride Ion Sensor with Dual Output Modes†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 29, pages 5035–5038, July 5, 2010
How to Cite
Hu, R., Feng, J., Hu, D., Wang, S., Li, S., Li, Y. and Yang, G. (2010), A Rapid Aqueous Fluoride Ion Sensor with Dual Output Modes. Angew. Chem., 122: 5035–5038. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000790
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20703049, 20733007, 20873165, 50973118
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808004, 2009CB930802
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.