This work was supported by the Excellent Young Scientists Foundation of Shandong Province (JQ200805), the University Doctoral Foundation of the Ministry of Education (200804260001), and the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB732404).
Colorimetric Logic Gates Based on Supramolecular DNAzyme Structures†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 26, pages 4540–4544, June 14, 2010
How to Cite
Bi, S., Yan, Y., Hao, S. and Zhang, S. (2010), Colorimetric Logic Gates Based on Supramolecular DNAzyme Structures. Angew. Chem., 122: 4540–4544. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000840
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
- Excellent Young Scientists Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: JQ200805
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 200804260001
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!