This work was funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation via contracts no. PP002-110464, 2000-059146.99, 200021-107956, and 620-66145.01, by the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA) under contract No. K 72597, and by the Swiss Light Source (SLS). G.V. acknowledges support from the Bolyai János Fellowship. The ESRF support groups and the staff of ID26 are gratefully acknowledged. We thank A. Hauser (University of Geneva) for providing us with the [Fe(bpy)3]Cl2 sample, and M. Willimann and B. Meyer (PSI) for their technical expertise in setting up the XES spectrometer.
Picosecond Time-Resolved X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy: Ultrafast Spin-State Determination in an Iron Complex†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6046–6048, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Vankó, G., Glatzel, P., Pham, V.-T., Abela, R., Grolimund, D., Borca, Camelia N., Johnson, Steven L., Milne, Christopher J. and Bressler, C. (2010), Picosecond Time-Resolved X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy: Ultrafast Spin-State Determination in an Iron Complex. Angew. Chem., 122: 6046–6048. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000844
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PP002-110464, 2000-059146.99, 200021-107956, 620-66145.01
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA). Grant Number: K 72597
- Swiss Light Source
- Bolyai János Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!