The financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20902025) and from East China Normal University is highly appreciated.
Improving the Atom Efficiency of the Wittig Reaction by a “Waste as Catalyst/Co-catalyst” Strategy†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 29, pages 5096–5100, July 5, 2010
How to Cite
Cao, J.-J., Zhou, F. and Zhou, J. (2010), Improving the Atom Efficiency of the Wittig Reaction by a “Waste as Catalyst/Co-catalyst” Strategy. Angew. Chem., 122: 5096–5100. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000896
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20902025
- East China Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!