This work was supported by the Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO/CW), the ETH Zürich, and the Swiss National Science Foundation. We acknowledge the National Center for Computing Facilities (SARA) and NWO/NCF for computer time and the VU University Amsterdam for a travel grant (H.J.). We thank Dr. M. Smoluch for the exact mass determination.
Synthesis, Structure, and Reactivity of a Stabilized Phosphiranylium Salt†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 32, pages 5617–5620, July 26, 2010
How to Cite
Jansen, H., Läng, Florian B., Slootweg, J. Chris., Ehlers, Andreas W., Lutz, M., Lammertsma, K. and Grützmacher, H. (2010), Synthesis, Structure, and Reactivity of a Stabilized Phosphiranylium Salt. Angew. Chem., 122: 5617–5620. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000901
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2010
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO/CW)
- ETH Zürich
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!