We thank Prof. Jacques van der Klink of the EPFL, and Dr. Ben van den Brandt, Dr. Jacobus Konter, and Dr. Patrick Hautle of the Paul Scherrer Institute for the design and construction of the DNP polarizer. We gratefully acknowledge Martial Rey for technical assistance. This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (grant 200020_124694 to G.B. and P.R.V. and grant 200020_124901 to A.C.), the Commission pour la Technologie et l′Innovation (CTI), the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), and the French CNRS.
Scavenging Free Radicals To Preserve Enhancement and Extend Relaxation Times in NMR using Dynamic Nuclear Polarization†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6318–6321, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Miéville, P., Ahuja, P., Sarkar, R., Jannin, S., Vasos, Paul R., Gerber-Lemaire, S., Mishkovsky, M., Comment, A., Gruetter, R., Ouari, O., Tordo, P. and Bodenhausen, G. (2010), Scavenging Free Radicals To Preserve Enhancement and Extend Relaxation Times in NMR using Dynamic Nuclear Polarization. Angew. Chem., 122: 6318–6321. doi: 10.1002/ange.201000934
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 200020_124694, 200020_124901
- Commission pour la Technologie et l′Innovation (CTI)
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- French CNRS
Vol. 122, Issue 43, 8004, Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!