This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No.18065016, “Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis”) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Y.M. thanks the JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists, and extends his special thanks to The Global COE (center of excellence) Program “Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry” of Osaka University. Some of the experiments were carried out at the Research Center for Ultrahigh Voltage Electron Microscopy, Osaka University. We thank Drs. Uruga, Tanida, Honma, Taniguchi, and Hirayama (SPring-8) for X-ray absorption fine structure (XAFS) measurements.
Supported Gold and Silver Nanoparticles for Catalytic Deoxygenation of Epoxides into Alkenes†
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 32, pages 5677–5680, July 26, 2010
How to Cite
Mitsudome, T., Noujima, A., Mikami, Y., Mizugaki, T., Jitsukawa, K. and Kaneda, K. (2010), Supported Gold and Silver Nanoparticles for Catalytic Deoxygenation of Epoxides into Alkenes. Angew. Chem., 122: 5677–5680. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001055
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!