We thank Dr. A. P. Seitsonen for stimulating discussions and help with the representation of the theoretical structure optimization results. M.I. and H.M. acknowledge funding by the Sinergia program of the Swiss National Science foundation.
Nanotexture Switching of Single-Layer Hexagonal Boron Nitride on Rhodium by Intercalation of Hydrogen Atoms†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6256–6260, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
Brugger, T., Ma, H., Iannuzzi, M., Berner, S., Winkler, A., Hutter, J., Osterwalder, J. and Greber, T. (2010), Nanotexture Switching of Single-Layer Hexagonal Boron Nitride on Rhodium by Intercalation of Hydrogen Atoms. Angew. Chem., 122: 6256–6260. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001064
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
- Swiss National Science foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!