We would like to acknowledge the Humboldt-Universität as well as Heriot-Watt University and the EPSRC for financial support. We also thank Dr. Marcel Ahijado Salomon, Ann-Katrin Jungton (Berlin), Kai Altenhöner (University of Bielefeld), and Prof. D. Lentz (FU Berlin) for help with NMR spectroscopic analysis, preliminary experiments, and helpful discussions. The Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” funded by the DFG is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the Solvay Fluor GmbH for a gift of hexafluoropropene. M.T. is a fellow of the graduate school “Fluorine as a Key Element” financed by the DFG.
A Highly Reactive Rhodium(I)–Boryl Complex as a Useful Tool for CH Bond Activation and Catalytic CF Bond Borylation†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 23, pages 4039–4043, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Teltewskoi, M., Panetier, Julien A., Macgregor, Stuart A. and Braun, T. (2010), A Highly Reactive Rhodium(I)–Boryl Complex as a Useful Tool for CH Bond Activation and Catalytic CF Bond Borylation. Angew. Chem., 122: 4039–4043. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001070
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
- Heriot-Watt University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!