The authors are indebted for the use of 249Cf produced by the HFIR at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
[An(H2O)9](CF3SO3)3 (An=U–Cm, Cf): Exploring Their Stability, Structural Chemistry, and Magnetic Behavior by Experiment and Theory†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 36, pages 6487–6491, August 23, 2010
How to Cite
Apostolidis, C., Schimmelpfennig, B., Magnani, N., Lindqvist-Reis, P., Walter, O., Sykora, R., Morgenstern, A., Colineau, E., Caciuffo, R., Klenze, R., Haire, Richard G., Rebizant, J., Bruchertseifer, F. and Fanghänel, T. (2010), [An(H2O)9](CF3SO3)3 (An=U–Cm, Cf): Exploring Their Stability, Structural Chemistry, and Magnetic Behavior by Experiment and Theory. Angew. Chem., 122: 6487–6491. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001077
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!