Financial support by the Spanish Government (projects CTQ2006-15456-C04-01 and MAT2009-14564-C04-01) and the Generalitat Valencia (project PROMETEO/2009/016) is gratefully acknowledged. E.C. is grateful to the MICINN for a grant.
Chromogenic Detection of Nerve Agent Mimics by Mass Transport Control at the Surface of Bifunctionalized Silica Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6081–6084, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Climent, E., Martí, A., Royo, S., Martínez-Máñez, R., Marcos, M. Dolores., Sancenón, F., Soto, J., Costero, Ana M., Gil, S. and Parra, M. (2010), Chromogenic Detection of Nerve Agent Mimics by Mass Transport Control at the Surface of Bifunctionalized Silica Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 122: 6081–6084. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001088
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
- Spanish Government. Grant Numbers: CTQ2006-15456-C04-01, MAT2009-14564-C04-01
- Generalitat Valencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!