This work was supported by the ED 397 (Materials Science) in “Pierre et Marie Curie” University (UPMC-Paris VI), and by EU-ARTECH (FP 6, European Union, contract number RII3-CT-2004-506171). The authors thank Vincent Delieuvin, curator of the Italian Renaissance paintings in the Louvre museum, for his help and collaboration in this work. J.-C. Dran, J. Castaing, and E. Anne are acknowledged for critical discussions and reading the manuscript.
Revealing the sfumato Technique of Leonardo da Vinci by X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 35, pages 6261–6264, August 16, 2010
How to Cite
de Viguerie, L., Walter, P., Laval, E., Mottin, B. and Solé, V. Armando. (2010), Revealing the sfumato Technique of Leonardo da Vinci by X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 122: 6261–6264. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001116
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2010
- ED 397
- EU-ARTECH. Grant Number: RII3-CT-2004-506171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!