Funding was provided by the NSF (CHE0909587) (D.P.G.) and the Cleio Greer Fellowship (K.A.P.). Financial support for the purchase of the Bruker AutoFlex III MALDI-ToF mass spectrometer was provided by the NSF (CHE-0840463). The National Service of Computational Chemistry Software (NSCCS) is thanked for providing CPU time for the calculations.
Unprecedented Rate Enhancements of Hydrogen-Atom Transfer to a Manganese(V)–Oxo Corrolazine Complex†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 30, pages 5217–5221, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Prokop, Katharine A., de Visser, Sam P. and Goldberg, David P. (2010), Unprecedented Rate Enhancements of Hydrogen-Atom Transfer to a Manganese(V)–Oxo Corrolazine Complex. Angew. Chem., 122: 5217–5221. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001172
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE0909587
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0840463
- National Service of Computational Chemistry Software (NSCCS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!