We thank the MEC for funding (CTQ2010-16226BQU and Consolider-Ingenio 2010 CSD-0003). A.B. thanks Generalitat Catalunya for a FI grant. We thank Solvias and DSM for the gift of ligands, and Dra. Rosa Ras for her valuable help on the chiral HPLC and GC measurements.
Metal-Free Catalytic Boration at the β-Position of α,β-Unsaturated Compounds: A Challenging Asymmetric Induction†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 30, pages 5256–5260, July 12, 2010
How to Cite
Bonet, A., Gulyás, H. and Fernández, E. (2010), Metal-Free Catalytic Boration at the β-Position of α,β-Unsaturated Compounds: A Challenging Asymmetric Induction. Angew. Chem., 122: 5256–5260. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001198
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2010-16226BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!