This work was supported by the Institutional Research Program (ISTK) and partly by the international collaboration program (KICOS). The French partners are grateful to the CNRS and the Region Lower-Normandy for the financial support. The authors thank In Tae Jang and Dr. N. Audebrand (Université Rennes I, France) for synthesis and thermodiffraction measurements, and Prof. P. M. Forster and Dr. J.-C Lavalley for valuable comments. S.W. acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt foundation for a fellowship.
Controlled Reducibility of a Metal–Organic Framework with Coordinatively Unsaturated Sites for Preferential Gas Sorption†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 34, pages 6085–6088, August 9, 2010
How to Cite
Yoon, J., Seo, Y.-K., Hwang, Y., Chang, J.-S., Leclerc, H., Wuttke, S., Bazin, P., Vimont, A., Daturi, M., Bloch, E., Llewellyn, Philip L., Serre, C., Horcajada, P., Grenèche, J.-M., Rodrigues, Alirio E. and Férey, G. (2010), Controlled Reducibility of a Metal–Organic Framework with Coordinatively Unsaturated Sites for Preferential Gas Sorption. Angew. Chem., 122: 6085–6088. doi: 10.1002/ange.201001230
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
- Institutional Research Program (ISTK)
- Region Lower-Normandy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!